The do’s and don’ts — to make sure that you’re successful and fostering a healthy relationship with your dodo!
1. Make Homemade Treats
2. Schedule a Spa Day
3. Take Your Dog to a Pet Supply Store and Let Him Choose a New Toy
4. Take Your Dog for a Hike or for a Romp in the Dog Park
5. Schedule Regular Checkups
6. Go for Glamour Shots
7. Build a Backyard Paradise
8. Get a Cozy Bed
9. Schedule a Soothing Massage
10. Make Time for One-on-One Play Time
1.Don’t nag your dog by repeating commands — nagging teaches him to ignore you.
2.DON’T overfeed your dog.
3.Don’t yell at your dog. He’s not deaf. Raising your voice doesn’t improve understanding.
4.Don’t isolate your dog — he’s a social animal.
5.Don’t get too serious in your training.Let Him enjoy.
6.Don’t give up when the going gets tough; keep trying.
7.Don’t blame the dog; you are his teacher.